Wednesday 16 November 2011

Almost crazy enough to be true...

For the last couple of months I’ve been cultivating the idea of intuition, or, well, let me just put it out there - psychic ability... OK, so all those still with me, yes, that might sound a little off the wall. However, I deeply believe that we can tune into that part of ourselves that just knows, how many times have you thought: “dammit, I knew that was going to happen?” or “I had that feeling”. Guys, that’s being psychic, it’s true and you know it!

So, the first step is the open up to the possibility that this might be possible and you may be a magical, psychic being. Seriously, you are, own it, strut it, walk it. Take a huge breath, get big inside, find spaciousness and say (you may whisper quietly), “yeah, I want some of that, I want to know”.

That’s a huge step and you get to totally have an awesome party, do the dance, clap and jump up and down like a little kid. However, there’s always more, when you’re turning inside and listening and you know your heart’s desire, what then?

Then you get to act on that intuition, on that feeling, let your heart lead the way. It will guide you. Onto the fullness of your inner body, let the heads of your armbones move back as a natural continuation of having a massive, bright heart.

That’s when you get to move from a place of deep intuition out into your life, to flow through each moment. Even when your intuition is warning you, forewarned is forearmed. A life lived from the heart is a life lived in fullness. And I for one want more of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment