Thursday 21 July 2011

Super Kula!


My mum always used to say that one of the best things about going on holiday is that you get to come home again. I completely get that, yet I feel a little twinge as lots of people fly off on their summer holidays and I’m left holding a few yoga babies. I always enjoy covering my friends classes, it’s Kula support in action, besides which, I love meeting my colleagues students. Doing cover isn’t easy, it’s very much about doing your best and letting go. You’re not going to be able to build up a rapport as you do with people you’ve worked with for a long time. Ultimately however, it’s fun to see the Anusara community growing in London and to be a part of keeping it tight.

It’s also good to whizz around London, discovering new places, new nooks and crannies I didn’t know existed before. From a student perspective I like studying with new teachers who I don’t generally get to in the course of the year so summer’s a bit like visiting colleges to check out which I want to go to J I will of course be glad when it’s my turn for a bit of R&R, gathering new inspiration for the new term! It’s pretty special that we have such a great Kula to support this.

No comments:

Post a Comment